After you complete this course, you will understand how to apply the 'TORI' model, Tuckman and Jensen's five stages of team development, and Glenn Parker's 12 characteristics of effective teams to develop high-performance teams. You will also complete a custom made team player type assessment to help you identify how you behave in a team and how you can connect with others.
Your success as a manager is heavily influenced by how well your team operates and what kind of results they achieve. This course will give you some ways to develop a high-performing team and get the results you're looking for.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Identify different types of teams.
- Build teamwork by recognizing and tapping into the twelve characteristics of an effective team.
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring your team player style and how it impacts group dynamics.
- Recognize the key elements that move a team from involvement to empowerment and how to give these elements to your team.
- Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common problems.
- Understand how action planning and analysis tools can help your team perform better.